- This website doesn’t automatically gather any data, except the data included in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, text files in particular, which are being stored in user’s computer and are meant for the use of the website. In general, cookies contain the name of the website they come from, time they have been stored for on the user’s computer and the unique number.
- The subject placing the cookies on the user’s computer and obtaining the access to them, is the operator of the website of MeterTest Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in 58-100 Swidnica Lukasinskiego street 26/21.
- Cookies are used for the purposes of:
- Adjusting the contents of the website to the preferences of the user and optimizing the use of the website; in particular these files allow to recognize the user’s device and to display the website accordingly.
- Creating the statistics which improve the understanding, how users experience the website, which allows for the improvements of it’s structure and content.
- Maintaining the user’s session (after logging in) for every subpage.
- As part of the website, there are two kinds of cookies in use: „session cookies” and „persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files, which get stored in the user’s computer until he logs himself out, leaves the website or closes the web browser. “Persistent cookies” are stored in the user’s computer, during the entire time specified in the cookies parameters or until the time of deletion by the user.
- Within the website, applied cookies are as follow:
- “Necessary” cookies, allowing the use of services available within the website, for example the authentication cookies, that are being used for the services, that require an authentication within the website;
- Cookies that are meant to provide safety, for example detection of malpractice in the field of authentication within the website.
- „Performance” cookies, allowing to gather data about the way the website is being used;
- „Functional” cookies, allowing to „remember” settings picked by the user and the personalization of the user’s interface, for example in the field of the language preference or the region which the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website and so on;
- „Advertising” cookies, allowing to display advertising content adjusted to user’s interests.
- In many cases the software ment for the website browsing (browser) by default allows the storage of cookies in the user’s computer. The website’s users can change the settings for cookies in any time. These settings can be changed especially in a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser, or to inform about their every-time placement in the user’s computer. The detailed information about the possibility and the ways of use of the cookies, are available in the software settings (browser).
- Cookies saved in the user’s computer can as well be used by ones who are cooperating with the operator of the website for the purposes of advertisement and partnership.
- More information in the subject of cookies are available in the „Help” section in the menu of the browser.
www.meter-test-equipment.com © copyright 2016 siedemjeden.com