ASTeL 3.2 Three-Phase Meter Test Equipment
- Fully automatic procedures for meter testing
- Automatic meter adjustment routines
- Accuracy classes of the reference standard: 0.01, 0.02, 0.04
- Wide range of voltages up to 480 V and currents up to 240 A
- Independent operation of voltage and current signals
- Harmonics generation capability up to the 50th
- Comprehensive range of safety features
- Flexible and extensive number of testing positions
- Simultaneous testing of meters with different constants
- Feature-rich Windows® based control software
- Special features and extensions available on request
ASTeL 3.2 meter test equipment is a fully automatic system that enables simultaneous, multi-position calibration and verification of three-phase electric energy meters. ASTeL 3.2 offers full compatibility with IEC 60736. Thanks to excellent parameters, superior functionality and outstanding flexibility, ASTeL 3.2 is an ideal solution for utility companies, energy meter manufacturers, governmental institutes of metrology, metrological laboratories, and other customers interested in electricity meters testing.
ASTeL 3.2 is designed for testing a diverse range of electric energy meters. Those include but are not limited to:
- active and reactive energy
- electromechanical (also with impulse outputs) and electronic
- with closed I-P links
- multi-tariff, up to 16 tariffs
- multifunctional and multi-quadrant with active/reactive energy/power registers
- prepaid meters
- smart meters with data communication
- reference standards, portable and stationary multifunction multimeters etc.
Support for customer’s specific meters can be added upon request.
ASTeL 3.2 enables performing tests as required by international standards. Those include but are not limited to:
- basic error (accuracy test)
- starting current
- no-load run
- testing energy registers (dial test) and maximum demand indicator
- constant test
- checking the maximum demand registers (electromechanical or electronic)
- checking the pulse outputs
- testing the influence of frequency, harmonic distortion, voltage, current and other parameters on meter under test error
Customer’s specific tests can be added upon request.
ASTeL 3.2 is a modular construction. Major parts of the system include:
Three phase power sources with different output powers and different harmonics ability are available. Read more
Three phase reference standards with accuracy 0.04, 0.02 and 0.01 are available. Read more
Three phase suspension racks with different number of test positions, different test positions arrangement, manual or pneumatic meter clamping, optional IP separating transformers and a vast range of accessories and options are available. Read more
Windows® base operating software with wizards, rich libraries, automatic meter adjustment routines, reporting and scripting is available in many languages. Customer’s specific features can be added upon request. Read more
Standard versions of the ASTeL 3.2 meter test equipment are able to generate harmonics up to the 21st order. Enhanced harmonics versions marked with H are able to generate harmonics up to the 50th order.
ON ORDER SOLUTIONS
In addition to highly customizable ASTeL 3.2 meter test equipment, fully customized, made on order meter test equipment is available.
|ASTeL model||3.24(H) (1)||3.22(H) (1)||3.21(H) (1)|
|Number of phases||Three phase|
|Power Source||Type||PS3(H) (1)|
|Voltage source||400VA, 1200VA, 2600VA|
|Operating voltage range||3 x 30 … 350 (480)V (Phase-Neutral) (2)|
|Current source||600VA, 1600VA, 2400VA, 3000VA, 3600VA|
|Operating current range||3 x 1mA … 120 (240)A (2)|
|Frequency||40 … 70Hz (3)|
|Std. harmonics version||up to the 21st , user programmable|
|H harmonics version||up to the 50th , user programmable (4)|
|Number of positions||1 … 60 (as per customer requirements)|
|IP separation||Current separating transformer CTS|
|Software||AsTest software for Windows®|
|Other accessories||Optical port reader OPTO, Hand-held terminal HHT|
(1) Notation (H) means that optional H version is available, e.g. ASTeL 3.24(H) means two versions are available ASTeL 3.24 and ASTeL 3.24H.
(2) Other values are available upon request.
(3) Operating range. Specified range from 45 to 65 Hz.
(4) Fulfills Chinese standard JJG 597-2005.