SR-1 Suspension Rack
- Highly customizable construction
- Durable mechanical construction of light and rigid aluminum profiles
- Ergonomic and flexible rack arrangements
- Time-saving mechanical solutions for meter testing
- Signalization of incorrectly connected meters under test
- Full range of safety features: fuses, relays, safety switches, warning lamps, protection shields etc.
- Additional sockets for mains power supply
The SR-1 suspension rack is constructed from light and rigid aluminum profiles and is intended for single phase meter test equipment. The rack can be specified with any number of test positions. Test positions may be arranged in one or two rows and located on one or both sides of the rack.
ASTeL meter test equipment can be composed of one or more SR racks.
As a standard, each test position is equipped with:
- error calculator IPO-S
- photoelectric scanning head GS
- relays for ON/OFF switching of the test voltage to the meter
- voltage connection panel IPOD
FIXING THE METER
Meters can be installed on the rack using quick fixing device QFD and standard manual clamp or optional pneumatic clamp. The quick fixing device is intended to handle various types of meters, but variants for dedicated meters only are available.
The SR racks without the quick fixing device (free wires option) can be provided.
SCANNING HEADS POSITIONING
The scanning head’s versatile mechanical construction enables its trouble-free positioning: up/down, right/left, forward/backward and horizontal rotating.
All scanning heads together can be moved aside.
SEPARATION FOR CLOSED LINK METERS TESTING
Testing meters with closed I-P links is possible with optional separating transformers installed. The SR-1 can be equipped with MSVT Multisecondary Voltage Separating Transformer, VTS Voltage Separating Transformer or CTS-D1 Current Separating Transformer.
In the standard version the SR racks are equipped with:
- emergency stop buttons
- indicators for the presence of dangerous voltage on the terminals of tested meters
- fuses protecting individual voltage lines on each test position.
Additional safeguards such as light curtains, protective shields etc. may be provided upon request.
- current cross connection panel
- meter power consumption module
- mains sockets
Other on-request accessories can be easily added.
ON ORDER SOLUTIONS
In addition to highly customizable SR racks, fully customized, made on order solutions are available.
|Suspension rack model||SR-1|
|Type of tested meters||Single-phase|
|Material||Light aluminum profiles|
|Rack variants||Utilized sides||one or both sides|
|No of rows||one or two rows at each side|
|Number of positions||as per customer requirements|
|Meter fixing options||Quick fixing device QFD with manual or pneumatic clamp|
|Separation options||Voltage||Multisecondary voltage separating transformer MSVT|
Voltage separating transformer VTS
|Current||Current separating transformer CTS-D1|
www.meter-test-equipment.com © copyright 2016 siedemjeden.com